Student registration is not complete until all financial obligations have been met by the established deadlines. Payment arrangements include monthly installment plans, employer deferral plans, and third party plans. For more information regarding these plans, contact the Business Office.
- Full tuition is due by the start of classes each semester. (Balances not paid in full by this date will automatically be placed on an installment plan.)
- Installment Plan Due Dates:
- Fall Term - Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1, and Dec 1
- Spring Term - Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1, and May 1
- Summer Term - June 1, Jul 1, and Aug 1
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Payments can be made electronically by check and/or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) 24 hours/7 days a week through Gateway. Although it's encouraged to make payments electronically, cash and/or check payments are still accepted at the Business Office located in St. Louis Hall, Room 24.