Independent Studies

Independent academic study may be available to students who have reached at least Junior status, hold a 3.0 GPA, have obtained the approval of their major Adviser, the Chairperson of their department and the Dean of the school in which the course is taken, and have arranged the delineation of a syllabus with a Professor who knows them and is willing to work on the project.