Graduate Courses

In exceptional cases, an undergraduate student may be permitted to enroll in a graduate course for undergraduate credit and for undergraduate tuition rates. Required for this exception is the prior written permission of the Graduate Dean, the appropriate undergraduate Dean, the graduate department chair person, and the instructor. The student must also secure from the Registrar an undergraduate course number. Graduate courses taken for undergraduate credit may be used only for undergraduate degrees. Such courses may not subsequently be used for graduate credit.