All former students who have been away from St. Mary's for one Fall or Spring semester, or more, must file a formal application for readmission. If a student, during his or her absence from St. Mary's has attended any other institution, he or she must submit an official transcript reflecting such attendance; regulations governing transfer students shall apply. A student who leaves St. Mary's on scholastic probation or suspension, if approved,  will be readmitted on scholastic probation even if he or she has attended another institution during the period of absence. A student on probation at another school will be placed on probation at St. Mary's.  The readmission application is found on the Registrar's Office website.